Legal Aid

Fletch Law is a Panel Law Firm with the Legal Aid Commission of NSW in Family and Criminal Law.

Legal Aid Services

These are some of the Legal Aid services the Fletch Law offer;

How do I apply for legal aid?

Applying for legal aid means that you are asking Legal Aid to represent you or to pay for the cost of a private lawyer to represent you in court.

This is called a grant of legal aid and can be obtained by making an appointment with Fletch Law.

Legal Aid NSW is a state funded body providing legal assistance in matters arising under New South Wales law.

Legal Aid NSW also has an agreement with the Commonwealth to provide legal assistance in matters arising under Commonwealth law.

Legal Aid NSW has developed a range of policies to make decisions which are fair, consistent and financially responsible and target those individuals in the community who have been determined as having high priority for Legal Aid Services.

Questions about your legal aid matter?